Responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities. Concepts and creates marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company messages are consistent.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
• Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
• Supervise social media outreach.
• Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
• Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
• Mass-mail materials.
• Create brochures and sell sheets.
• Provide support to marketing department.
• Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
• Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
• Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
• Develop marketing communications campaigns.
• Create thought leadership materials.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Develop fresh story ideas.
• Conduct extensive media outreach.
• Improve communication efficiencies within company.
• Manage video content.
• Create and distribute customer surveys.
Skills and Abilities
• Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
• Confident and outgoing personality.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Well organised and self motivated.
• Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Interested Candidates should have;
• Graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Working towards CIM or other recognised qualification.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08 — show phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted